We have two opening for volunteer positions to influence the future of your library.
Help shape the library as a member of our board.
- Attend monthly meetings to oversee the library’s budget and operations
- Interview and hire new employees
- Advocate for the library in the community
Board members are appointed by the Mayor. You must be a resident of the city of Lonsdale. Please fill out this application: City Board Application and return it to City Hall.
SELCO Advisory Board
Help influence library services at a broader level by getting involved with our regional library system.
- Attend quarterly meetings to oversee SELCO’s budget and operations
- Serve on committees to shape the region’s future library services
- Advocate for libraries
Lonsdale’s SELCO representative is appointed by the Library Board. Please contact the library if you are interested or need more information.