The Library Board meeting scheduled for tonight, December 18th, has been cancelled. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, January 15th.
The May meeting of the Library Board will be held on May 22nd at 6:30 pm. Meetings are held at the library and are open to the public.
The Library Board meeting for December will be held on Tuesday, December 18th at 6:30. All meeting are held at the library and are open to the public.
The July meeting of the Lonsdale Public Library Board has been moved to Wednesday, July 25th at 6:30 pm. All meetings are held at the library and are open to the public.
Be a part of our board!
The Lonsdale Public Library Board is looking for a member starting in May. It’s a great way to get involved in your community!
- Attend a monthly board meeting every month on the third Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- Guide the goals and strategies of the library
What are the qualifications?
- Live in Lonsdale or Erin, Forest, Webster or Wheatland Townships
- Care about the library and the community
You can download the application HERE or pick one up at the library or City Hall. Thanks for being part of our team!
We have two opening for volunteer positions to influence the future of your library.
Help shape the library as a member of our board.
- Attend monthly meetings to oversee the library’s budget and operations
- Interview and hire new employees
- Advocate for the library in the community
Board members are appointed by the Mayor. You must be a resident of the city of Lonsdale. Please fill out this application: City Board Application and return it to City Hall.
SELCO Advisory Board
Help influence library services at a broader level by getting involved with our regional library system.
- Attend quarterly meetings to oversee SELCO’s budget and operations
- Serve on committees to shape the region’s future library services
- Advocate for libraries
Lonsdale’s SELCO representative is appointed by the Library Board. Please contact the library if you are interested or need more information.