Remember that we are not doing in-person programs this year. Refer to previous entry for more details. Instead, each week there will be a new packets of worksheets, coloring pages, crafts and activities for pre-readers, readers, and teens.
Feel free to drop by the library whenever is convenient for you and pick up your packet from the entryway. A few notes:
- Please register by calling the library at 507-744-3977 or using this online form. These registration numbers are important for us to plan and get funding.
- Week one packets include a reading log. These are to encourage you to read and have adventures all summer long. Please do not return them to the library this year.
- Week one packets also include a book. Please choose your packet and book without opening the packet. If you have questions about a book, ask a library worker. The book is yours to keep!
- Craft supplies packets are also available. Please take one if you need it and plan to use it all summer. Note that there are two types of scissors depending on your age.
- You may want to wipe down the outside of the packet before opening.
- Check out the videos below for more information and craft demonstrations.
- When you have finished your crafts, we would love to see them. Share in comments or on our Facebook or Instagram!
Fire-Breathing Paper Roll Dragon Video
Note that this demo uses a hot glue gun. If you choose to do so, please use a hot glue gun only with adult supervision.
Rabbit too easy? Try this: