We accept donations of books and audiovisual materials for our library. If the items are
something we need, we will add them to our collection. Items we don’t need get added to our sales shelf. Proceeds from the sales shelf go to the Friends of the Library.
What we do accept:
- New or recent (last 5 years) books for adults and kids
- New or used DVDs in good, playable condition
- New or used music CDs or books-on-CD in good, playable condition
What we do not accept:
- Books more than five years old
- Harlequin or other trade romances
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Anything in dirty, moisture-damaged or other bad condition
- VHS or cassette tapes
If you would like a receipt for your donation, we would be happy to provide one, but we cannot estimate value.